Ben's first XC race that Will got to watch. Mom and I went to watch Darius Rucker. Sam and Will being forced outside by their mom to try and get some sun on their backs.
Megan went to FSY and roomed with Sara. Jon and I hiked Adelmann Mine. A group shot with Nemo. Ben hiked Adelmann Mine with friends. Ben painted Beary.
Little Benjamin Ivan Jensen will always be our child that has a birthday a week before Christmas. So last Thursday, the 19th, we celebrated the birth of Benny. I think that Benny is so cute, that even after 2 years I still feel the need to kiss his cheeks 100 times a day. I know he loves me, too, but I am still a distant second to his blanket. Here is Benny with his new fire truck and with his birthday cake. It was on Benny's birthday that I realized I hadn't felt the baby inside of me move for a while. I got nervous and kept jiggling my stomach to try and get the baby to move, but she didn't. Later on that evening I felt her nudge, but it wasn't with much force. So on Friday, with the weekend and a Christmas holiday looming in front of me, I called my doctor and reported decreased fetal movement. They had me come in for a non-stress test. I thankfully heard a heart beat, but the little girl refused to move. Even after getting zapped with audio pulses she woul...
The day after Christmas I went to visit Megan and I noticed that she looked super-duper cute, but couldn't pinpoint the reason why. The nurse mentioned that Megan's feeding tube had been removed because she was drinking on her own. Ohhhh. That's why her face looked so cute--I could see it.
Comments